Saturday, March 03, 2007

Twincessant toilings.

Including today, I've spent what feels like a 396 hour week finalizing animation and comping the exported Flash scenes into After Effects with their backgrounds and camera moves. I'm so tired. But I love our show.

I love our show because the animators put so much specialness into it. The little touches. The additions. The sheer toothitude.

Monday, Barbara's putting all 97 scenes back into Final Cut and we will take our first look at the entire thing, beginning to end. She's been doing her own toiling, over the twintastic opening title sequence which she personally created all by a slef.

And soon - post production. But now, a shot of tequila.

xoxo
Vera

P.S. Sorry no images for a while. Like us, you'll want nothing but the finished product.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GIMME! I WANT! GIMME FINISH SHOW!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker